Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please Welcome Laurie to the team!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Please Welcome Laurie to the team!! Empty
PostSubject: Please Welcome Laurie to the team!!   Please Welcome Laurie to the team!! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Laurie goes by letumom on ACOT! Her work is beautiful and I am so excited to have her join our team! Please give Laurie a warm welcome Very Happy

Laurie says:I'm a single, working gal. I have two grown dd's, and two darling grandbaby boys. Oh, yeah, two sils.

I've been scrapbooking since I was 10 years old - I even have that original book from back then. Over the years, I've tried all kinds of scrapbooking mediums (even early digital back in 2000 - when it was just Microsoft Publisher and pictures - printed on 8.5x11 copy paper). I recently started working in digi when I had an accident that kept me with my feet propped up for most of the day; at least I could still work the forum challenges on my computer! But I still enjoy working with paper and glue. I don't know if I'll ever give up my stash, so I guess that makes me bi-scraptual!
Back to top Go down
https://justjessadesigns.forumotion.net
1luckymama
CT Leader
1luckymama

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Laurie to the team!!   Please Welcome Laurie to the team!! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
gracefamily

gracefamily

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Laurie to the team!!   Please Welcome Laurie to the team!! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:16 am

welcome flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Laurie to the team!!   Please Welcome Laurie to the team!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Welcome Laurie to the team!!
Page 1 of 1