Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Ladies!! IMPORTANT DIVALICIOUS AND MONKEY KIT NEWS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hey Ladies!!  IMPORTANT DIVALICIOUS AND MONKEY KIT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Hey Ladies!! IMPORTANT DIVALICIOUS AND MONKEY KIT NEWS   Hey Ladies!!  IMPORTANT DIVALICIOUS AND MONKEY KIT NEWS EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:55 pm

I got Divalicious and Mr.a dn Mrs. Monkey into Denim and Dasies, so you can upload your lo's there now! The other stores are having issues with thier servers so just ACOT and DD for now.

That reminds me, GREAT NEWS!!! I was excepted to another store, don't worry I will only require you ladies to upload to 3 of the 5 stores but if you want to help me out and do all 5 stores, I won't be mad at ya Very Happy

Anyway I am hoping I got my crap together now, so from now on when I release a product I will make sure I have it ready at all my stores so you can upload right away! Thanks ladies! I got another kit in progress should have it done by next week! Or maybe sooner!
Back to top Go down
https://justjessadesigns.forumotion.net
1luckymama
CT Leader
1luckymama

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!! IMPORTANT DIVALICIOUS AND MONKEY KIT NEWS   Hey Ladies!!  IMPORTANT DIVALICIOUS AND MONKEY KIT NEWS EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!! IMPORTANT DIVALICIOUS AND MONKEY KIT NEWS   Hey Ladies!!  IMPORTANT DIVALICIOUS AND MONKEY KIT NEWS EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Thanks Stacy!
Back to top Go down
https://justjessadesigns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!! IMPORTANT DIVALICIOUS AND MONKEY KIT NEWS   Hey Ladies!!  IMPORTANT DIVALICIOUS AND MONKEY KIT NEWS Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Ladies!! IMPORTANT DIVALICIOUS AND MONKEY KIT NEWS
Page 1 of 1