Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Guess I'll start. My name is Jessica Flint aka Just Jessa Designs. I am a 28 yo SAHM. My dd's name is Maddy she is the light of my life. I attend nursing school, and my husband is a road construction worker. I am a new designer and I am learning all kinds of new things, bare with me I don't quite have it all together...ever! If you need anything you can get ahold of me at JustJessa26@yahoo.com!
Back to top Go down
https://justjessadesigns.forumotion.net
1luckymama
CT Leader
1luckymama

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:30 am

Hi! My name is Stacy. I am a SAHm to two wonderful children, Tyler 4 and Haley 9. I enjoy digital scrapbooking as well as paper scrapping. Jessica (Jessa) is my sister, I am very proud of her and I wish her well on her new adventure! I look forward to working with everyone and learning something new too.
Back to top Go down
gracefamily

gracefamily

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Hello! My name is Candace, Candy for short. I am a SHAM, but will soon be starting a weekend only job at Sonics. I have my own photography business: Royal Image Photography. I have three beautiful and awesome children. Aliza is in kindergarten, Ellie is in three's preschool and Gavin is almost two. I have been married to love of my life for five years this past July. flower flower
Back to top Go down
letumom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi, everyone!

I was so pumped when I got a message from Jess inviting me to be on the team! I hope that I can keep up with all that you all do with your designs. I have to admit that I keep mine simple, and I'm still learning some of the tricks to digi-scrapping. But I am having a ton of fun with this medium.

I look forward to getting to know everyone in the days and months to come.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyscrapn.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Just For Fun :: Chatter-
Jump to: